Thursday, September 17, 2009

Introduction

I am new to the world of blogging so I figured the least I could do is introduce myself. My name is Matthew, and I'm a starving writer. Well, I don't starve, I have another job on the side that pays the bills for now, but I've known from an early age that I was going to be a writer.

I've had a few humble successes so far. Nine of my short stories have been published online and in print in some of the following publications: The Copperfield Review, The Storyteller, The Pink Chameleon Online, Perpetual Magazine, Long Story Short.

I write a weekly NASCAR column for InsiderRacingNews.com, and I enjoy the feedback I get from readers about some of my opinions relating to NASCAR. My column is published every Monday and can be found here.

I am also a contributing writer for Suite101.com. So far, I've published more than 40 non-fiction article on that site. I've written articles on topics ranging from historical biographies about some of my favorite gunfighters of the Old West, to World War 2 aircraft, to tips for playing Mobsters, the popular Myspace game. My articles on Suite101.com can be found here.

I've completed two novels and I'm currently seeking an agent to represent them for me. I received a rejection slip for my most recent novel, COMANCHE JUSTICE, from Leisure Books.

To find out anything else about me, visit my website:
matthew-pizzolato.com

No comments:

Post a Comment